Maua Methodist Hospital is the primary care facility for residents living in the greater Maua area. The city and outlying areas have a population of well over 1 million people.
The Hospital is considered a regional medical center with services for general medicine, dental service, maternity service and others. The facility has a very capable laboratory to privide testing for most of the diseases and conditions seen.
In addition to the main faclility, the hospital operates a number of clinics in outlying areas. Patients seen here are treated for accidents, general health issues, and followup after stays in the hospital. For conditions not able to be treated in these clinics, a referral to the main hospital is given.
To be a modern Christian referral and training centre, providing excellent health care in the community to the glory of GOD.
Maua Methodist hospital is a Christian organisation committed to providing affordable, high quality services given by competent staff, in a friendly environment, to meet the health care needs of the community.
- Following Jesus example by teaching, preaching and healing (Matthew 9:35)
- Displaying integrity, honesty and genuineness in all our actions
- Promoting teamwork by creating a motivating environment and through effective communication.
- Embracing professionalisms ethical behaviours and commitment to our vision.
- Ensuring compassionate and holistic care of our clients at all times
- Demonstrating good stewardship by the efficient and accountable use of resources entrusted to our care.
- Encouraging visionary leadership, expression of ideas and incorporation of innovation into daily practices.
- Empowering staff, through continuous education and development, to provide quality services in the dynamic world.
- Providing a clean, neat, friendly, safe and secure environment.